Ready for a simple and delicious dinner?!
This recipe is so easy to make, exploding with flavor, and is great for your body!
Raw foods are the easiest to digest, and provide our body with a sort of “detox” as needed by the other components in some of our diets.
This dish is light, yet filling, and can be made in advance as it gets better the longer it sits in the fridge!
This is my entree entry for the Power By Plants Party! Check out the party, and sign up for email updates at the Power By Plants website!
Thai Cilantro Pesto
- 2 cups cilantro, no stems
- 1/4 cup peanuts
- 1/4 cup cashews
- 3 large scallions (or 1/4 to 1/2 of a yellow onion)
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 (Thai) chilis
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2tbsp coconut oil
Thai Inspired Raw Vegan Pasta
- 2 large zucchinis
- 2 large carrots
- 1 cup cilantro, chopped
- 3 tbsp yellow onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh mint
- 3 tbsp chopped peanuts/cashews
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- Blend the above ingredients for the pesto, set aside.
- Spiralize or julienne the zucchini and carrots, and combine with remaining ingredients except for nuts.
- Combine about 1/4 cup pesto to start, adding more as desired. Set for at least 15 min in the fridge! Remove from fridge, top with nuts and enjoy!